* You acknowledge that you enter the Event and the Venue at your own risk.
* During an Event, patrons must remain on designated pathways and follow official directions by Venue staff and security.
* Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the Venue. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event and tickets will not be refunded.
* All patrons must adhere to local licensing laws. Intoxicated or disorderly patrons will be evicted from the venue. Stay In Control. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
* Trespassers and anyone assisting trespassers will be evicted from the Venue.
* Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or legal guardian at all times.
* You may be refused entry if your ticket was purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or ticket scalper. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Even if you have proof of purchase, lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued. Your ticket is your responsibility.
* No tables, tents, full-sized chairs or sun shelters. No umbrellas (even if it’s raining); bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead. Low-lying beach chairs are ok. Staff will remove non-complying furniture from the venue to be collected at the conclusion of the event.
* No BYO alcohol. Alcohol is available for purchase at the Event. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have photo ID. It is an offence to supply minors with alcohol and anyone found supplying minors with alcohol will be evicted from the Venue.
*No BYO food. Food is available for purchase at the event.
* No glass – this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass. Although bottles of wine will be sold inside the Venue you may not bring any glass object into the Venue.
* Open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs, laser pointers, fireworks, flares, flags or banners, whistles, horns, musical instruments, loud hailers, public address systems or any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer are prohibited.
* Space is limited on the lawns. You will be directed by security and event staff to condense your setup if it is deemed excessive.
* Smoking is ONLY permitted in marked designated smoking areas.
* By entering an Event, you consent to being filmed and photographed during the Event. Footage or images may be reproduced, published and exploited by the Promoter without restriction including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media.
* The Event will only be abandoned if the Promoter deems the conditions dangerous. Refunds (whole or in part) will only be available at the point of purchase, if an Event is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel an Event will be made on the date of the Event.
* The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the Event. If the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, the Promoter will use best endeavours to notify ticket holders via its website. In the case of re-scheduled Events, ticket holder’s unable to attend the re-scheduled Event must apply for a refund within five working days of the re-scheduled Event. Ticket holders of free or complimentary tickets will not be entitled to a refund for a cancelled or re-scheduled Event.
* In the Event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by Venue staff & security.
* To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Venue accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused by the patron attending the Event or by entering or being on the Venue premise whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue or otherwise.